Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that you have to answer. You can find out more about this feature here.
This week's feature is: The Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession. I've been quite lucky lately because the majority of the books that came into my possession recently were either bought for me as gifts or were provided to me by publishers in exchange for honest reviews. So without further ado, here are the last ten books that came into my possession!
1. Armada by Ernest Cline
2. The Baby by Lisa Drakeford
3. Remix by Non Pratt
4. Trouble by Non Pratt
5. How to be Bad by E Lockhart, Lauren Myracle and Sarah Mlynowski
6. Killer Game by Kirsty McKay
7. Chopstix by E.T. Raydan
8. Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld
9. Animorphia: An Extreme Colouring and Search Challenge by Kerby Rosanes
10. Art Therapy Anti-Stress Colouring Book
Thanks for reading my list! Feel free to share your thoughts on the last ten books that came into my possession in the comments below, or over on any of my social media platforms. If you feel like doing this then feel free to do your Top Ten Tuesday post and link me it, I'd love to read what you come up with!